Menswear Style UK Introduces "The Tie Thing" The Business End Of Tie Controlby Pat Wilkins
- Menswear Style UK Introduces "The Tie Thing" The Business End Of Tie Control
- Written by Peter Brooker in Brands April 8th 2016.
"Listen up Grabatologists! Yes I googled the collective noun for people who collect ties. Your ties are being put under duress by damaging clips and pins that are often unreliable and do little to control the kipper (the lower 3rd). Otherwise known as the business end of the tie...more...
- Posted by Pat Wilkins on July 14, 2017
- Posted by Adam Weis on June 12, 2017
- Posted by Pat Wilkins on May 24, 2017
Chris Hardwick, Comedian extraordinaire, Actor, CEO Nerdist Ind., Host of Walking Dead, ID10T Tours, and @midnight with Chris Hardwick and Necktie enthusiast has a [Necktie} Wardrobe Malfunction.Posted by Pat Wilkins on March 17, 2017
- Posted by Pat Wilkins on May 20, 2016